Conal was excited to have the outing in Cloudcroft NM up in the mountains. It would be a nice break for everyone from the heat. They just didn't expect for it to dip down to 27 degrees. YIKES! That's cold for El Pasoans. Especially since we dug out the shorts and flip flops back in March. Fortunately, everyone was prepared for what El Pasoans consider "extreme weather" and they all still had a great time. 



I'm not sure which Conal would prefer; Cold, wet, weather, or what he has come to refer to as the annual wind festival (only a true El Pasoan knows how funny that really is!). The last two years were so windy they were picking sand out of their teeth for days. I cleaned the grill for them two years ago and it was caked with grease and sand. I'm sure those hotdogs were tasty! Oh well, it makes for great male bonding and some good stories to tell for years.
1 comment:
Now THAT is an absolutely adorable picture of Garrison! I want a copy! Glad everyone got back safe and sound. And I hope ya never are in charge of that AGAIN.
Post a Comment