Monday, May 12, 2008

Jackson's first birthday party

WHAT??? Wasn't Jackson's birthday in October? Yes! but this the was the first friend birthday party that he went to. Boo hoo, my little guy is growing up. Today he is getting invited to a friend's birthday party, the next thing you know he will be driving. Ok, enough of that. Seriously, this was the cutest little party. From the invitation down to every detail. I think my friend Jessica should be a party planner. She is SO creative. Conal didn't have our camera with him but I will see if I can get some pics to post from my friend. Here is Jackson wearing some of his party souveniers.
LOVE the hat and LOVE the safari scarf (or whatever its called, I'm not up on my safari lingo).
I even love sticky Jackson from his treats in his treat bag.
Even the treat bags were just as cute as can be. Some people are just so creative.

2 comments:

Jessica Sandberg said...

Monique,
I love your blog! I always get so excited when my friends are blogging. Jackson was so cute at the party. You are welcome to get pictures off my blog, if you want. Thanks for letting your "boys" go!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

He is SOOO Cute! Let's see this adorable invitation. Can you take a picture??