Monday, May 12, 2008

Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.......say that 5 times really fast!

Ok, Ok, so I took the easy way out. Hailey had been planning her birthday party for this year since her birthday party last year. She had so many things that she wanted to do that it would've taken a week to get through it all. However, I started getting overwhelmed with all of the things that we have going on right now so I threw in the towel and opted to take Hailey and a few of her little girl friends to Peter Piper Pizza.

It turned out to be just as great. It was hardly any work at all and the girls (and Garrison) had so much fun. Mandi made the cutest invitations (thanks aunt Mandi!) and I made some butterfly cupcakes. They didn't turn out nearly as cute as they were on the website but I couldn't find the exact things that they used. Even if I had I'm sure I would've messed it up anyway.

We picked up all of the girls and they all thought that riding in the van with all of their friends was the coolest thing ever. Some kids are so easy to please. The best part of all is that they we all SO good and had a great time.

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude those cupcakes turned out adorable!! What are you talking about?? So cute. I would have screwed those up FOR SURE. I love G & J's little outfits; where'd ya get 'em?

WhettenWild said...

Um, lets just say you have 3 of those shirts like Garrison's and Jackson's coming your way. wink wink.

WhettenWild said...
This comment has been removed by the author.