Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pregnant Belly Dancing: A New Pregnancy Trend

Apparently, there is a new trend for pregnant women--pregnant belly dancing. Yep, women in their third trimester baring their bellies and getting down.

First of all, WHAT? Secondly, The movements that they were making looked kind of painful for a pregnant women. At least they did to me, and I can still run part of the time during my morning workout.

More importantly, my belly should not be seen in public--ever. I don't think any amount of gyrating would make my stretch marks look any prettier. As a matter of fact, I'm quite positive that it would have the opposite effect. I'll go try it out in front of the mirror and let you know.

Mmm yep. Not a pretty sight.

Well, I guess I'll have to sit this pregnancy trend out.

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Yeah, I second the WHAT? But you know that I am very confused about all the belly baring in general.

Renee said...

I third the WHAT? That is an...um, interesting trend. Yikes!