Sunday, May 18, 2008

Um, it won't fit Jacky, we promise!

Sometimes kids are so determined.......and for reasons that are unknown to us. Saturday the kids were playing out in the backyard and
Jackson was having a ball playing in the little police car. That is until for some reason he decided that he HAD to get the toy lawn mower in the car with him. He tried 17 different ways (that was a MMMMW quote for you Con) to get that thing in the car with him.
He even tried to fit it in there when Alexia was in there with him. As if there was any extra room. ha ha!


So Conal tried to help him and as you can see he didn't care for that option either. Oh well, we tried. What can you do?

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ha ha! So cute. He's so determined. What a little doll.

Jessica Sandberg said...

Monique,
I LOVE your blog. I just can't stop laughing every time I read it. Jackson is so dang cute. I love it when they show their little personalities.
(BTW, did Conal tell you about Kai licking Garrison?! I'm going to have to blog about that one.)

WhettenWild said...

No, I haven't heard the story about Kai licking Garrison. I will be checking your blog for the full story. ha ha. Kids are so funny!=)