Imagine this: It's in the middle of the night. The house is quiet. You are sleeping peacefully. And then.......the person next to you.......jumps out of bed.........screaming.
Unfortunately for Conal, this has happed too many times in the last couple of weeks. I'm lucky he is a patient man and doesn't freak out too easily. The problem is that I keep getting "charlie horses". This was also a problem when I was pregnant with Garrison and in the 3rd trimester. Man, those things hurt! They are so bad that the only thing that will get rid of them is to quickly stand on the leg with the problem. Believe me, you have never seen a pregnant woman jump out bed this fast. Don't ask me why I can't jump up that fast when I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but that is another post.
I really do try to be quiet about it, but I end up making somewhat of a commotion everytime. One time Conal said, "Man, I thought you were being attacked or something!" Poor guy! Sorry Con!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those charlie horses are soooo much worse than a normal charlie horse. I hear ya man. Why are they so bad? You're making me dread getting pregnant again! ahhhhh.
Those are the worst! Yikes...here's hoping that you won't have any tonight! :)
Post a Comment