Monday, May 12, 2008

I know a name, a glorious name, dearer than any other.....

listen I'll whisper the name to you, it is the name of mother.

Typically I am not one for sappy Mothers' Day stuff (although I do like the primary songs for Mothers' day). I'm not one of those mothers that hate mothers day or anything, I just really prefer humor over sappy. Anyway, Garrison pulled one over on my non-sappy self this Mothers' Day. He brought home from school this darling dishtowel with his name, the year, and his hand print on it. Of course I loved it. Then he said "Mom, will you keep this towel up in your room so it will remind you of me when I am on my mission?". Conal immediately started chuckling because he knew that my non-sappy self became, well.....sappy. ha ha.

Happy Mothers' Day Mom! You are the best!
Happy Mothers' Day Mandi! Thanks for the book and for being such a great mom to my little nephews!
So much for not being sappy. ha ha!

1 comment:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Aw Garrison is such a sweet little guy! I want to see a pic of that towel. Happy Mother's Day to the best mom ever!! :)