Friday, April 4, 2008
Where did you get that from?
Garrison comes home nearly everyday with some new thing that he is scared of. Last week, one girl told him that her sister was a vampire. This week another kid told him about how Zombies don't have a face and they eat you. I'm assuming if they don't have a face they don't have a mouth and if they don't have a mouth how do they eat you? WHATEVER. Everyday I try to convince him that these things aren't real. This would also be the reason that he doesn't read the "Goosebumps" books anymore. ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome, Welcome to the Blogging world! I'm so glad you have a blog...I just love seeing your kiddos. I can't believe how grown up they all look.
That is so funny...I also like his space ship comment on your blog!
And...I wish I could give you a congratulations hug for your 5th on the way. You are such a good mommy... :)
Post a Comment