He even took it in the car to Walmart. I have to say it kept him entertained for a while. I particularly like this picture of him brushing his teeth with the grout brush. 
I guess its better than the toilet brush.
Before he could walk he used to get out two scrub brushes and he would crawl along the floor "scrubbing" the floor with both hands. I kept telling Mandi that I should put cleaner on them so he could clean my tile for me.
Maybe he will grow up being one of those men who like to clean. For his future wife's sake.....I hope the feeling never fades.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh that is soo cute! I'm glad you got some good shots! What an adorable outfit. He's such a cute little man. You KNOW I don't call just any kids cute. . . :). I especially love him brushing his teeth. Last week Jace pulled out the ice scraper with the brush on the other side (it's a huge one) and said "is this a toothbrush?" Yeah if ya want to jack yourself I guess.
Dang, that is the funniest thing ever! I just love the picture of him brushing his teeth, that is a keeper...that'll make him laugh when he's older!! :) He's getting so big...
LOL! Brushing your teeth with an ice scraper would totally jack you up. OW!
Post a Comment