

They had a cute little program where they sang some songs and did some little dances. Then they had a big pizza party with all of the families as well as a slide show of the last year.

She and Garrison are both very excited that they will be going to school together next year. I just wish that they would be going to school here as I love Garrison's teacher and I love his school. He is getting such a good education here.........well besides all of the vampire, mummy, zombie talk. ha ha. I guess that will happen anywhere he goes to school though.
These are two of my friends, Maryke, and Kelli. We are all due within a few weeks of each other and they have kids that have been going to Little Lambs this year as well.

We will miss Little Lambs!
3 comments:
Aw she looks so cute! Just like you. And you don't even look pregnant! I haven't heard of these friends.?. I thought I knew all your friends!
She is so beautiful...with her long hair...just like her Mommy! I can't believe how grown up she is. Wasn't it yesterday that she was just a baby? :)
Yes I agree-- how can they (H & J) be 5? (well almost) STOP GROWING!
Post a Comment