Friday, April 11, 2008

It's always fun when Grandpa comes, when Grandpa comes Hurray!

We had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Debbie and Uncle Les. I hope that it wasn't too crazy here for Debbie and Les. Grandma and Grandpa are more used to the 4 kiddos. We went to Old Mesilla, did some downtown shopping, target practice and lookout point. We also had a ton of Mexican food. I don't think Debbie and Les will be in the mood for Mexican for a while. ha ha.

We also went to Stahmann Pecan Farms and bought a yummy pecan pie, and the Border Patrol Museum where the girls got to try out the helicopter, Jeep and 4 wheelers.


We had a great time but unfortunately it wasn't without injury and illness. Garrison got an ear infection and had an asthma attack and ended up missing a day and a half of school (I'm sure he was really disappointed that he had to stay home with Grandma and Grandpa...NOT). Alexia fell off some brick stairs onto cement at Old Mesilla. She had a fat lip and a large goose egg/bruise on her forehead. That about gave me a heart attack. Poor Alex! I'm just glad it wasn't worse! She was lucky to have Grandpa to take care of her. He kept ice on it or I think it would have been a lot worse. I guess when you have 4 kids, one of them is always bound to be sick. Besides those two things, we had a great time! Come back soon Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Debbie and Uncle Les!

2 comments:

Renee said...

YAY! It sounds like you had a fabulous time with your family! I just can't believe how grown up your kiddos look. I miss you guys so very much! :) Give everyone hugs!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude send me those pics! They look adorable. I want Pecan PIE!! Yum yum.