Sunday, April 27, 2008

We start our kids young

We start our kids young with chores. First we made our 18 month old sweep the floor.


His next chore was to scrub the grout.


Then it was his turn to vacuum the floor.



OK...........so really we were taking before and after pictures for his haircut and he just happened to be playing with cleaning supplies everytime. Whatever keeps him entertained I guess.

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oh his first hair cut?! How cute. He's just a little helper. Put some soap on the end of those brushes and put him to work! ;)

Renee said...

I think it's hilarious that he loves to play with the cleaning products! He's getting to be such a big boy!

WhettenWild said...

I WISH it were his first haircut. It is so hard to cut his hair. It seems like we just cut it.