Sunday, May 10, 2009

My new hobby

I started making bracelets for Hailey when she was a baby. Then I made some for myself. Soon after, I progressed to making necklaces. So fun! The YW wanted to learn how to make jewelry so one of our ward members taught the girls how to make earrings. I love making earrings because it is so easy and much quicker than bracelets and Necklaces. This is what I have made so far.
I am also learning to make pendants that you can put on a chain. I'll post a picture when I get around to making a few.

5 comments:

Renee said...

Do you take orders? I love the black one!! :) Happy Mother's Day!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oh la la those are cute! IT's about time I got a picture! ;) ;)

dena4kids said...

Nice! That would be a really fun activity.Can't wait to see the others!

Elder Akina's Mom said...

We need to live closer so I can partake of your talents!

Jen said...

Love those! I love the bracelet you made for Mandi last Mother's Day!