Yep, you can tell she is my child in this picture.
I think this is the first time Alexia actually LIKED getting her picture taken. Usually she is somewhat freaked out. This time she wanted to be in all the pictures. ha ha!

Hailey was a really good sport........but alas, we had a hard time getting her to not do the old 5-year-old-forced-smile thing.

We did get a good one though:

Hailey and Alexia loved this picture because they thought it was so cute that they were holding Macy's hands.

Getting pictures sure can be stressful! At least all of them were good and there was no crying. That's definitely a plus!
7 comments:
Man blogger's hating it tonight! Yeesh. This is my 4th try. stupid google. Anyway, the pictures turned out really cute! Love 'em.
These turned out great! I love the out fits and the braids - - you're the best!
Oh my goodness, they are so darling! I love those dresses! Did you make Macy's headband? Those are great pictures! :) They have gorgeous hair just like their Mommy!
Love the pictures! They are VERY cute!
Very cute pictures! Macy is getting so big!
CUTE! love their hair
Cute girls. I like the one where they are holding Macy's hand too.
Post a Comment