On Saturday we went to the Indiana Dunes State Park which is at the southern most tip of Lake Michigan. It is about 1 1/2 hours out of Chicago.

I wasn't aware that there are actual beaches around Lake Michigan but we have the sand all over our house to prove it. The water was fairly clear, fresh water instead of salt water, and FREEZING cold.
Cold water aside, the kids had a blast and we had to drag them out of there.

We sprayed fair-haired Macy down with sunscreen from head to toe...........and then right after Jackson dumped a whole bunch of sand on her.
In fact, Jackson was dumping sand on everything........including his own lunch. EW!
5 months from now, I'm going to look at these pictures and remember our hot, muggy day at the beach!
2 comments:
Poor lil Macy with her sand. . . looks like you guys had a great time!
I would love to go to the beach. Looks like you guys had a great time. I had no idea how blonde Macy is. Sheutie!'s a little c
Post a Comment