Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer is officially over..........and that stinks!

I hope the kids are having a fun first day of school. We miss them! The younger kids want to know where they are and when they are coming home. My little Alex wasn't too happy this morning when she didn't get to stay at school with the older two. She even got herself dressed, ate breakfast and put on her backpack for school.
Luckily, Alexia will be starting a little preschool in a couple of weeks. Garrison and Hailey gave her all of the advice that they could think of for pre-k. I wish I would've recorded it because it was so funny and I have forgotten most of it. Here is some of it:
1. Always raise your hand
2. If there are two Alexias in your class, you are Alexia W. so don't answer unless they say Alexia W.
3. If you need to use the restroom, you have to use the hall pass that says GIRL on it. Don't wait for too long if you need to go because some people take SO long in the bathroom.
4. If the teacher tells the class to be quiet, don't talk.
That's some pretty good brotherly/sisterly advice. ha ha.

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

LOL I love their advice. How cute. The girls little skirts are so cute! Where'd you get those?
P.S. your mother (oh and my mother ;) told me she read this this morning and kind of cried. Sad.

annette said...

Your kids are so cute!

Heidi said...

i'm with mandi....love the advice ! and the skirts.