Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Wouldn't Mess With the Young Women Leaders!

I'm so glad I have some fun ladies to serve in YW with! We have so much fun together. Last Wednesday the YW were in charge of the YW/YM activity. We had water games at the park. Anyone who has worked with the youth before knows that anything that involves water will inevitably end up in a huge water fight.......so we came prepared.
When the young men and young women were playing the last game we inconspicuously wandered off to gather our weapons and lock into our cars anything that could be used as a weapon against us. Oh man, you should have seen their faces when we ran in and hosed them all down with super soakers. It got even better when one of the young men leaders said, "what happened to all of those buckets and containers that we were using for the games?" and Sister Wood said "We locked them in our cars.........How dumb do you think we are?"
We did get ours though. We left the drinking cups out and got a couple of surprises along the way.
Thanks for the fun girls!

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

LOL that picture rocks. Smart ones, you guys are!

annette said...

That looks so fun. Young women leaders are the most fun! I know we have more fun at camp than the girls do sometimes.

Heidi said...

How Fun!! and smart!!

dena4kids said...

LOL! I am all for a good water fight! Especially when I am the one holding the gun!=)