A broken nose didn't deter us. The fact that some of us had colds didn't change our mind. Even the fact that the photographer didn't bother to show up to the appointment didn't get in our way. 5 grumpy kids didn't help matters though! But hey, what can you expect after dragging the whole family to one studio and waiting for a half hour, just to have to drive another 40 minutes to another studio. I was grumpy myself but there was no way I was getting everyone ready for pictures again!
I think we are lucky to get these:
At least no one is out right screaming or anything. I guess this is the best you can expect out of 5 grumpy kids under the age of 8 and a grumpy mom.
Oh yeah, and it took a sippy cup, a bottle, and a lot of rushing to get this picture:
I'm glad we got it though. In recent years we have hardly any pictures of just the two of us. I can't figure out why that would be the case. =)
9 comments:
Great pictures! Mo, you look like you've never even been pregnant before. Your kiddos are so cute!
Soo cute! Love the pics! Especially the one of you and Con. You look hot. You're getting too skinny, girl!
GREAT family pictures! I LOVE the one of you and Conal. You are BEAUTIFUL!! Your family is darling!!
great pics!! you look awesome!
MO! What a beautiful family you have! I love how your kids are always coordinated!!! That picture of you & Conal is awesome! You look great & healthy & skinny...which I know you work so hard for. You are such an inspiration to me! :)
How's Conal's dad doing?
Oh ya, I almost freaked out, because it looked like you chopped your hair off in that picture of you & Conal...but if you did chop it, it would be SO CUTE!
Thanks guys! That is so nice!
Looks like you did the trip to Sears like we did recently! Our experience sounds so similar - - but once you are in the mode there is no turning back! You and the family look great! I agree - - skinny woman! Did you buy the CD? We did so we could do a Christmas card.
Post a Comment