Thursday, January 21, 2010

ice skating anyone?

OK, so really the thought of ice skating makes me cringe. Bad ankle. Nuff said.

I seriously think you could have ice skated on my driveway this morning though. Check out this thick sheet of solid ice.
And yes, those are my newspapers for the last 3 days, frozen to the end of my driveway. Apparently neither Conal nor I want to read the paper badly enough to go out and get them.
Good thing it is going to be above freezing again today. You wouldn't believe how many kids I saw biff it while I was driving the kids to school.

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

OMGsh. Soo bad. School wasn't canceled with that sheet of ice? (But you know I don't want to say "shEEt" hehehe)

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Oh that is so scary and so dangerous! Here's to above freezing temps soon.

dena4kids said...

I have never been iceskating. I did go skiing once and HATED it! My kids would try to ski down the driveway! It looks VERY cold,and Scary!=)

annette said...

Not good!