Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

I love shopping for Conal. Everything that I buy him fits and it always looks good on him. That is why I hooked him up with 7 new shirts for Father's day. What can I say besides Kohls clearance (I thought of you Carrie!)


Happy Father's Day Conal! You are the best hubby and dad! You rock!
Happy Father's Day Dad! Love ya!

2 comments:

Elder Akina's Mom said...

Kohl's is the best place for the deals! I miss shopping there with you and Kanani misses you too as he tags along so I am not out until hours of the night hunting for my deals! Way to go girl friend!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude you hooked Conal up! I didn't even get Jeff anything. I know, this is bad. We just feel like we have too much stuff to do/buy right now. . .