Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I must be a Twilight nerd to buy this candy just because it is Twilight candy when I haven't eaten any sugar in more than 2 months. I just couldn't resist (buying the candy that is........I can TOTALLY resist eating it).
Hailey insisted that we buy the box with Bella on it although Garrison thought the box with Edward was cooler.
The hearts say:
true love
I love EC
Dazzle
Live 4 ever
bite me
U R my life
bad guy
lamb
The two hearts in the left corner are supposed to sparkle like Edward. I wasn't too impressed with the sparkling though. I wasn't too impressed with the sparkling in the movie either. ha ha. I guess the book leaves more to the imagination.
Conal couldn't figure out what "lamb" was for. Come on Con! You need to read the books again. Well OK. I guess reading the books once is good enough for a guy. I wouldn't want you to get in any more trouble with the guys for giving in and reading the books just to get in good with your wife. Love ya Con!

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Yeah man I saw those at Blockbuster, oh and in that $1 bin at Walmart- you know that one? Someone else had blogged about them and them not being too tasty. What do you think?

WhettenWild said...

I haven't eaten them but they just look like normal conversation hearts. The kids don't seem to mind them.

Renee said...

That's awesome! I think it's rad that you bought them! :)

I didn't like the sparkle in the movie either....lol...