Friday night we hit it over to Buffalo Wild Wings. MMMM! Although someone please explain to me why the girls' hats say "BUFFALO princess" and the boys get to wear a hat that says "Back Off! I'm Blazin'!" I'll take one of the boys hats please. I'd rather be blazin' hot than a buffalo, although this little buffalo princess doesn't seem to mind.
The next morning we took the kids to an Easter Egg hunt. We had just enough time to rush the kids out of the vans before they said "ready, set, go". I have to add that whoever filled the candy eggs has really good taste. It was all Reese's candy. Grandma and Grandpa were sure good sports about this:
The kids all sure had a blast though.
Of course we had to go out to the outlet mall. We found a bunch of awesome deals on clothes for the kids and even got ourselves some new sunglasses:
and shoes (thanks for the pic Mandi).

Never said I could actually walk in them.
The kids dyed eggs. Grandpa was SUCH a good sport about this one. It isn't easy to dye eggs when you have 7 little pairs of hands trying to "help" you.
At Portillos but not pictured; 5 kids stuck in the round about door while other customers are trying to get out of the restaurant.
Thanks for coming guys! We miss you guys already! We have sad, sad kids here. Not only are their cousins gone but now we are all sick.
2 comments:
Thanks so much for putting up with our crap! I hope we can still be friends ;). I love Chicago! It's the coolest town ever.
How fun Monique! What I'm most impressed with is that you don't just wait for company to come for an opportunity to go and do things! Congratulations!
Post a Comment