It was so nice to be back in decent weather. I do have to mention though that it got to 61 degrees in Chicago while we were gone. I also have to mention that I am pretty mad that it happened while we were gone. grrrrrr.
Anyway.........what a nice Christmas for us. I'm so glad we were able to go. I've really missed the Tremayne Three (My new name for Jamison, Jace and John. It's between that and the Three J's but I can't decide which I like best). The kids were shy with each other for about 5 seconds and then it was non-stop playing from then on out. My kids LOVED it. The other day we were loading up the van to go somewhere and Alexia said "YES! We are going to my cousins house." I didn't have the heart to correct her and was relieved that she didn't mention it when we reached our destination.
I was also anxious to meet the North Carolina girls. We had such a fun time. However, is it considered unprofessional for a waitress to tell you that she is so sick that she wanted to call in sick that morning? I hope none of us ticked her off bad enough to get a "sneeze burger".
Here are a couple pics that Mandi took that I love:



Oh and by the way.......thanks Jennifer and Mandi for the girls tutus. They turned out so cute!
Thanks to the Tremaynes for being such great hosts! I know that the Tremayne Three are on a count down for when they can come here to visit their cousins. They told Mandi that she has to bring them here in 30 days. Since they don't actually have a trip planned, Mandi hopes they will forget but I don't. 25 days and counting! See you soon boys!
3 comments:
So glad you guys got to come out and we could finally meet you! I'm not sick yet, but I think I'll still give it another week! LOL! Have a great New Years!
You know I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Waitress: lame. LAME. Thanks again for coming! You have too good of manners to not to tell the truth about the torture you felt in this house! LOL. Miss your kids so darned much! And so do the boys.
Yay! I'm so glad that you had such a fun time with your sister & fam! :)
I want to meet the NC girls!
Post a Comment