She survived the NICU, but we can't promise that she will survive her older siblings. Lets just say they have A LOT of love to give and they sure do love their baby sister! The older two are great and Alexia is getting a lot better but Jackson...........lets just say although he really is trying to be soft, those 20 month old hands just don't have the ability.



This was her "home" for the first 8 days of her life. This new medical center is huge and very nice!


She's all ready to go "home".

We had our second homecoming in 2 days when we arrived in El Paso the next day at about 5:30 pm.
Now if I could just get this 5 kid thing down.............
5 comments:
YEAH! you made it home! she is BEAUTIFUL!!
I love the last picture of you in the van and how you can see Conal in the reflection!!!
I am sure you will do GREAT with FIVE kids, you are SUPER MOM!!!!
I was just asking Renee if she had heard anything about the baby yet. I am glad that she is home.
I agree with Arianne, you will be great with 5 kids!! Super mom!
Her poor little hand all bruised up! Just makes me wanna cry. I'm glad little "mini me" (aka you) is home now. She's just a doll. And I'm glad you made it Home home.
Oh YAY! I was FREAKING OUT that I hadn't heard anything! Oh, she is sooooo darling! I just want to give her squeezes! I can't wait to talk to you...Call me! :)
Glad to hear that you are both doing well! What a cutie! Congratulations!
Post a Comment