Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tooth Fairy Sighting

Yes, I do realize that this is a nice shot up Garrison's nose. Sorry about that.

We've lost a tooth! Well Garrison has anyway. He was so excited for the tooth fairy to come last night. He has been cracking us up with all of his questions this week.
He has tried to trick us several different times. First he asked if fairies were real so we said no. So he said "Oh, so the TOOTH fairy isn't real?"
Then he wanted to know what the tooth fairy does with all of the teeth and where she gets the money from.
He also wanted to know if I personally know the tooth fairy.
He wants to know what she (I guess it is a she?) looks like.
This morning he wanted to know how the tooth fairy got in last night so I told him that Conal let him in. So he asked Conal and he said " I don't know I've never seen the tooth fairy". So Garrison said " YOU don't know the tooth fairy??? Mom, would you PLEASE introduce the tooth fairy to Dad?"
Of course he also wanted to know if it would hurt to lose a tooth. We've also got a couple of 5 year olds who are wondering the same thing. ATTENTION HAILEY AND JAMISON: Garrison says it does NOT hurt to lose a tooth.

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

ROFTL. Thank you Garrison. I shall tell Jamison straightaway. So what DID the toothfairy bring? ;)

Renee said...

YAY Garrison! So, what were all the answers? I want to know what the tooth fairy looks like & where she gets her money! :)

WhettenWild said...

The tooth fairy brought him a dollar......and he hasn't let it out of his sight all day except when he went to church and I had to "protect" it for him.