Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

He is Risen!










For the record:
I officially declare it impossible to have 6 kids stand in one place and look at the camera at the same time.  Impossible I tell you!

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oh my gosh I freaking love those dresses. I am almost positive they are the exact same ones Tiffany put on her girls today at church-- and I kept staring at them and going "Okay, now THOSE are the most striking of all the Easter dresses I've seen today. Adorable."

I am not making this up.

Also, I tried for pictures of my kids today-- you should see them. Hilarious. In a totally sad and pathetic kind of way.

Renee said...

Monique, where did you get those dresses? They are so cute! AND I love the white gloves, classy & feminine! I love the sweaters for the boys, too. I love argyle! Did you get a picture with you in it? I can't believe how grown up Garrison looks...can you believe our boys will be turning 11 this year?!?

Emily said...

Your kids always look so cute. Those dresses are beautiful and I love the boys sweaters!

Elder Akina's Mom said...

I can't believe you can get the same dress in all those sizes! They look so cute. Boys are quite dapper as well!