In a nutshell:
Sienna turned one:
Who knew that a 3 year old would be afraid of Rapunzel hair that lights up?????
Hailey was baptized in Utah with her cousin Jamison:
How nice was it that the Farnes drove all the way down to the baptism to have to turn right around and go back. Thank you Farnes!
We went to the Whetten Family reunion in Bear Lake.
And many many more things that aren't pictured............because some forgot to take pictures.................that person will remain nameless (ME!)
Not pictured:
2 trips to Lagoon
Planet Play
The Mayan
Hollywood Connection
A couple of birthday parties
Bowling
The Lemonade stand
Numerous family parties/dinners
The nasty Diet Shasta Rootbeer drinking game
Miniture golfing
Cousin sleepover
Swimming
Trips to the park
Tons of cousin time
"Spy school"
"A Taste of the Past" theater night
Wow, what did I forget????
Man I love summer!!!!!
Not pictured:
2 trips to Lagoon
Planet Play
The Mayan
Hollywood Connection
A couple of birthday parties
Bowling
The Lemonade stand
Numerous family parties/dinners
The nasty Diet Shasta Rootbeer drinking game
Miniture golfing
Cousin sleepover
Swimming
Trips to the park
Tons of cousin time
"Spy school"
"A Taste of the Past" theater night
Wow, what did I forget????
Man I love summer!!!!!
3 comments:
Aw. . . how come it has to be over??
I looks like you guys had a busy summer. I'm glad you got to come and spend time with your family this summer!
WOW!!! You guys were super busy, and blessed..
Post a Comment