Before we moved, the moving dude came to estimate how much our personal belongings weighed so they knew how big of a truck they needed. He told us that we were over the amount the the Bureau would move us without charging us. So we started going through things to see what we could get rid of.
We found 8 undeveloped rolls of film and we didn't know what was on them.
So I took them all over to Walmart.
FYI: Walmart doesn't develop film in-store anymore. They send them out to a lab and it takes awhile to get them back. It's pretty pricy too.
I forgot that when we used to take pictures the "old school" way, we used to get a lot of bad pics. Ok, so maybe I'm the only one that got a bunch of bad pics............but there were a few treasures here and there:

Salt Lake City 2002 Winter Olympic games. Oh yeah! Garrison reminds me so much of Sienna in this picture. The male version of course. =)

And this is a classic. Way to run with the torch Con.

And I may or may not have shed a tear when I saw this picture of my eldest child.

And dang I forgot how little Garrison was when Hailey was born.
Stay tuned for more...............
3 comments:
cute pictures! I love looking back at old pictures. They are always fun!
Oh my gosh these pictures are so cute! Minus the ones of me of COURSE! I wish I could find some old pictures I haven't seen 100 million times! That must have been sooo fun to get those back!
Oh my goodness, what a treasure indeed! Look at G...that's when him & W started being friends!!
Post a Comment