Our Israel pictures. At least what we have of them. Wouldn't you know it, the only roll that I forgot to request a cd for has most of our Israel pictures on it. I swear I can hear my mother screaming in horror all the way from South Jordan.
Not sure why we found it necessary to take a picture of Conal at a McDonalds in Israel, but hey, here we are in McDonalds in Israel.

At a Discoteque in Tel Aviv 24 hours after a suicide bombing that killed several young Israelis.

The Jordan River.

In Haifa at the grave of one of Conal's anscestors who served a mission in Israel.

And my favorites.............because this is what its all about.
2 comments:
You guys are always finding some of Conal's ancestor graves when you travel! :)
I love these pictures...I probably will never see these places in my life, thanks for sharing them.
And duuude, look at how big that camcorder is! Ha ha! :)
The reason I got the McDonald's picture was because the worker there looked exactly like my buddy Bart Bennet, but he wouldn't let me get his picture formally.
Post a Comment