Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sienna's baby blessing

We decided to bless Sienna when my parents were in town.

A piece of advice.........don't try to get pictures after church when your church ends at 4 pm, it takes 40 minutes to get home, everyone is tired, and everyone is STARVING. Especially if the baby is hungry. Yeah, I'll be getting some more pictures of her in her dress at a later date =)

6 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oh I think those pictures turned out great! She looks adorable. That crying picture sure reminds me of Alexia. I need some more pictures of the baby PLEASE!

Angela said...

What a beautiful family, Monique. Absolutely adorable...

Emily said...

You have such a cute family! How cool to have your parents there. what a special day

Renee said...

Cute!! Those dresses are so cute. That shot of Sienna makes me so sad... Can't wait to see pictures of her blessing dress! Great family pictures, despite being starving! :)

Elder Akina's Mom said...

I've been cyber stalking you to see when some new photos would be up! I love the pic of your hubby with Sienna - - gorgeous! You all look great. Oh to see you in person!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

What a cute family. Love your pictures.