My sister-in-law offered to "throw together" a birthday cake a couple of hours before the party but warned me that it wouldn't be fancy. Apparently we have different ideas about what is fancy and what is not because she brought this darling cake to the party:
The pictures really don't do it justice because the frosting was sparkly and shimmered in the sun. So cute and so good. Almond poppyseed with custard filling is my fav!
Thanks for humoring us guys and bringing the kiddos to play.
7 comments:
Oh my . . . . you have the cutest kids. Thanks for the posts so us that never see you can keep up with your cute family.
That looks like a fun bday party. I'm glad you could be here with your family. That is an awesome cake, I have a very different idea of fancy as well.
Man your kids are cute. I love her name to. You have your hands full with a newborn and a two year old. I wish you lived closer.
Aw she's so cute. Thanks for inviting us. You don't look like you just had a baby in those pics.
How cute to have a blondie! Hope you are feeling better - - miss you.
Happy Birthday Macy! I can't believe Morgann and Macy are 2!!! Morgann's hair is just as blond as Macy's:) So cute! I hope your feeling better.
she is a such a cutie! I am glad she had a fun day. Love the cake!
Post a Comment