I found myself asking this question Monday evening when I came across an email in my inbox that was SO obviously not meant for my eyes. Come to find out the young women were planning a surprise baby shower for Kayla and me.
So now that I know, and I'm not supposed to know, what do I do? And do they know that I know? hmmm. Quite the dilemma.
I noticed that Kayla got the email as well so I called her and we decided that we would just play along. Our husbands were supposed to make us late to YW so they could set up. Conal was relieved that he didn't have to think up some way to make me late and then have me irritated with him. ha ha!
Well, come to find out, Heather figured out her email mistake about an hour after she sent it and she and Jerriann decided that they wouldn't call our attention to it, play along and see what happened.
So Kayla and I showed up late as planned, wondering if the email mistake had been discovered and if we were still supposed to play along. Heather and Jerriann set everything up as planned and wondered if we knew, that they knew, that we knew.
We sure have been getting a good laugh out of this one!
We had such a fun time at the shower. Jerriann and Heather are so much fun!
I was even a good sport to drink apple juice out of a baby bottle.
Darn it all, I LOST too.
Glad the YW were all busy with their own bottles or I guarantee a picture of this would've ended up on facebook within hours.
I actually won one of the games. I know. Amazing. I never win baby shower games........but I was only 7 jellybeans off when guessing how many jellybeans are in the baby bottle.
How many would you guess? huh? huh?
This was real crowd pleaser at home as well........I could barely get a picture of it before it was snatched. 
Thanks for the cute baby stuff ladies! It's exactly what I need and in the colors I love.
Thank you so much for a fun night, and for thinking of me! I really appreciate it!
3 comments:
Ca-ute onesies! Oh ma gosh I think we have the same exact one. Is there one under there that buttons up, with green polka dots and a ladybug on the buns?
That is so sweet of the girls to do that for you. How many young women do you have? We will have 22 after the seniors leave next week. All but 1 are going to camp. I expect you won't be going to camp this year.
That is so darn sweet!!! I love that little ladybug onsie...brown & pink are my fav! :)
Post a Comment