Thursday, April 1, 2010

We have news!

Mandi said I should just put a big arrow like this

to point over to my baby ticker over there. (oh and by the way, I look EXACTLY like that pregnant barbie doll over there. NOT. I wish. She is so cute!)

Anyhow, if you need more proof since its April fools day:




If you look really close you can see the date (2/19/10) up to the right.


It's a girl! Due at the beginning of July!


The kids are as excited as can be. Conal and I are very happy and very grateful.


Hailey is already making lists of things we need to do before the baby comes. I'm kind of glad that we didn't tell them until I was about 20 weeks along. Otherwise we'd have to answer 30 weeks worth of questions instead of just 18 or 19 weeks.


Hailey did inform me that she is going to have more kids than me. She said that she is going to have 9. I really hope that she doesn't change her mind. Nothing would make me happier. Here's to hoping that she doesn't have to have c-sections like me!

6 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Yay for baby girl Whetten! Woohooo! We're on a countdown over here. . . the boys cannot stop talking about their cousins coming over.

annette said...

Well anybody that has cute kids like you should just keep having them. That picture is so clear you can see the darling little face. Congratulations.

The McPherson's said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you guys. Another beautiful Whetten girl:) Your kids are all so stinkin cute! Have you been just as sick this time around? I'm hoping the answer in no!! Good job Whetten family, you guys ROCK!!

Clarissa said...

Ugh..It is true! We're really excited for you guys but y'all had us pretty stumped announcing it on April Fool's Day and all... So for gifts, should we be sending outfits in sets of four?!

Elder Akina's Mom said...

I am happy for you guys, wish we were closer! Think Pink!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Yea for baby girl Whetten. You guys are such good parents, she is one lucky baby girl!