Sunday, April 11, 2010

April Foolin' 2010

The joke is on us. That is, the joke is on me Garrison and Hailey. Not because Conal pulled a good one over on us, but rather because he thwarted us, unwittingly, on every prank.

First, we decided to soak him with water on his way in the door when he got home from work. Unfortunately for us, Conal has cat-like reflexes
and most of the water ended up here:
instead of on Con.
Secondly, we tried to trick him by putting Chili powder on his french toast underneath the cinnamon.
Yeah, I promise that looked more appetizing in real life.
I put a ton of chili powder on that and he ate the whole thing. When he got to the last bite I started laughing and said "I can't believe you are eating that!" Apparently, he had a stuffy nose and didn't know anything was wrong with it until the second to the last bite. Even then, he didn't say a word. He just thought to himself "wow, this french toast has kind of a Southwestern flair."
Con, for future reference, french toast should NOT have a "southwestern flair". Thanks for eating it without complaining though. You really are the easiest person to cook for.
In case you were wondering, which I'm sure you weren't because it is only interesting to me, I did get my 13th April Fools Day call to see if I need a ride to the pharmacy. Still don't need a ride to the pharmacy...........but I could use a ride to my Obstetrician.

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Now THAT is why I like Conal. "A southwestern flair." LOL! He is so awesome.

P.s. need a ride to the pharmacy?

Renee said...

That is a kind man...love that, "southwestern flair". You're awesome for doing some tricks!

Love that ride to the pharmacy story! How sweet that he still calls you & asks you....awwwww!