Friday, February 26, 2010

What are big brothers for????

What are big brothers for besides to show you the ropes. I mean, who else is going to show you how to get into the DVD's and to throw them all over........several times a day.

Who else is going to give you HIS crayon so that you can draw a nice picture on the wall while Mom is making dinner?

Who would go so far as to "take one for the team" by showing you that young kids should NOT have gum (particularly ABC gum)?





And big brothers......they take care of you. They get your milk out of the fridge for you so that you won't be sad.

Or if they can't reach it because it is on the top shelf, they improvise,


by giving you Daddy's Salsa Habanera (which is EXTRA hot) might I add.


Big brothers also have a back up in case you don't like hot sauce,
Looks like this little girl has her mommy's tolerance for spicy food. Not a tear was shed. There was however a lot of spitting and wincing.
Big brothers also hold your hand in the back of the van so you won't be sad.
This unfortunately, is the only one that mommy didn't get a picture of (probably a good thing since I was driving). It also happened to be mommy's favorite of the bunch.

8 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Aw he held her hand in the back of the van? That is so freakin' cute. Hilarious on the hot sauce-- I'd have freaked. She's a strong lil girl to not have been upset about that hot stuff.

Also- word verification says "conismi". . . what does this MEAN? "Con is. . ." ?

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Wait wait. . . Con is MI! Mission Impossible! I figured it out. Secret code.

Also, this word verification is "icings". That's not very interesting.

Elaine Brown Billings said...

That is so cute. Never a dull moment with little children in the house.

Angela said...

Awww...I love the pics...they are so cute...

Lorena Holmstead, CHBP, CRTS, LSH said...

We all laughed right out loud at this post! It brings back a ton of memories. Macy sucking on that habanero sauce just about put me under!

annette said...

Looks like you need a magic sponge at your house. It is amazing what those things will erase. Cute post. Cute kids.

Clarissa said...

Monique, these are great pictures!

dena4kids said...

LOL! Oh girl! I feel your pain!=)
I hate gum!