Thursday, October 15, 2009

Um, maybe I over did it just a little..........

There was a shoe sale. Online. Pages and pages of shoes for $4.95 and $7.95. I couldn't help myself. I was going to be late for Book Club.....but I couldn't stop looking at all of the shoes....in case I missed something......for $4.95.


And so I got these:


and these:


and these:
and I liked those so much I also got them in black:
and these with the fancy butterfly. What can I say? I heart butterflies. Who can resist a cute butterfly?





and I have to add that these were SO much higher than I thought they would be. Sure hope I can walk in 'em.
Not done yet:

And then I realized that they had some girls' shoes too. Uh oh. Both girls have these in white and brown for next year. Let's just say we are set for next summer. I guess I shouldn't feel too bad. I only bought 10 pairs of shoes total. Mandi bought 11. Mandi, I'll be checking your blog for your oh-so-much-better-pictures of your shoes.

6 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude, hot. Love what you picked. And you know I'll be a nerd and take a pic of each and every pair!

Renee said...

Love those...there was a red pair that I should have got...& am kicking myself that I didn't get them! I {heart} shoes!!!!

dena4kids said...

LOVE the shoes! I am jealous!=) Who had this awesome sale?

Renee said...

Dude...I'd totally break my neck if I tried to walk in the butterfly shoes! :)

Elder Akina's Mom said...

A girl after my heart! I say shop on, what a deal!

Hansen Family said...

You lucky girl! I love shoes! I don't think I would be able to stop. It has been fun catching up with your family through your blog!