Thursday, October 15, 2009

My little Mexican

Hopefully I can get Conal to post about his Mexico trip. He has a lot of great pictures! In the mean time, I had to post this picture. I love it. I don't know how to explain it, but it is SO Conal. Those of you who know Conal really well will know what I mean.



You're the best Con!

5 comments:

annette said...

Reminds me of when Conal was a little boy. Wait could I really rememer that long ago. Sad but true. Aunt DeeAnne is going to love that pic.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

OMGsh LOVE that pic of Conal! Conal Rocks! Woot!

dena4kids said...

nice hat!=) We used to have some sombreros that we would always play with growing up. Takes me back!What a good sport!

Renee said...

That is awesome...love his smile in this picture. And how adorable is that little girl next to him. They are all so cute!!

Lorena Holmstead, CHBP, CRTS, LSH said...

I know Conal, and I know what you mean! He loves to be with little kids...