The night before, she was so excited that we had a hard time getting her to go to sleep. The next morning she woke up, ran into my room, and the first words out of her mouth were "I am NOT going to school today!". After a month of Alexia's get-into-Garrison-and-Hailey's-school schemes I wondered if I had heard right. I said "Alexia, you don't want to go to school today?" She said "Nope. East High doesn't have school until Saturday". After a little coaxing and reassurance we left for school.
She loved it and I'm so glad. Each child has their own high school aged teacher, and Alexia's is a 15 year old named Amanda. She is the oldest of 5 kids and has 2 brothers and 2 sisters just like Alexia. Seeing as this is Illinois, I was pretty shocked that someone else had 5 kids. Now Alexia can't wait to "go visit Miss Amanda". Miss Amanda definitely has a new fan! ha ha.
2 comments:
She is such a cutie! I am glad she finally gets to go to school.=) Although I am sure we will miss her little schemes!
Such a cute pic! her poor little nose. . .I'm so glad she likes preschool!
Post a Comment