What a beautiful place! It is so green. We stayed in some beautiful (and I have to say really neat-o) cabins near Bryson City, North Carolina. I don't know WHAT we were thinking but we do not have one picture of the cabins, the cute playground that the kids played at, or the pool.
We do however, have picture of a little hike that we took to look at the gorgeous scenery. 


It was a short hike as you might guess as Jackson went up in a stroller and Macy went up like this:
Thanks to Aunt Jeana and Aunt Michelle for hiking up with the girls!
The kids had a great time with their cousin Lane. I love this picture because Lane is trying to be all grown up.
In case you were unaware, Craig won the annual "RISK" game. I guess he was able to take advantage of the absence of Bruce Holmstead, and Cedric wasn't there to join with Curtis in their "who-can-we-make-win" shenanigans. hee hee. I'm not sure who won Alligator Rhythm, the name game, or the state game (I was upstairs trying to keep the younger kids out of trouble=)) but I know everyone had a great time.
3 comments:
The reunion would not have been half as fun without you and the kiddos. Can I add these pictures to the collection on Picasa?
I love the pictures! It's so picturesque. Beautiful!
Go for it Curtis.......Can I borrow some of yours?
Post a Comment