An awesome week in pictures:
The final resting place for Joseph and Hyrum:
The Nauvoo House:
The Mansion House Where Joseph and Emma lived:
All of the kids LOVED the horses and the wagon ride:

OKAY----not all of the kids:

The Blacksmith:
The Temple: 
Carthage Jail:
This picture needs no explaination...........or rather it needs a GOOD explaination. By the way, Rachael, you still owe me $1.53 for getting on that horse. 

Playing at the house: Hmmm I wonder where my kids got the idea to throw a ball from here
to there.
Lincoln Park Zoo:
The caravan to Nauvoo:
Bald Eagles near the Mississippi River (they are only in Nauvoo in the winter):
This picture needs no explaination...........or rather it needs a GOOD explaination. By the way, Rachael, you still owe me $1.53 for getting on that horse. You can't leave Chicago without going to Portillos:
Oh and did I mention that it was 70 degrees in Nauvoo? I wore flip flops. My feet were so happy. It was also a nice week in Plainfield. My family will never believe me that it was so cold a couple of weeks prior to them coming.
Thanks for coming guys! We miss you already!
2 comments:
I love all the pictures! Keep 'em coming. The horse picture is priceless, hee hee. I also need more of your house!
What a fun family trip! I need to get out there before much longer! Love the picture of you on the horse. I wish I could be little enough to get on one! LOL!
Post a Comment