Sunday, December 21, 2008

Goodbye to El Paso

Thank you to Mollie and Curtis for risking serious damage to your home to allow us the opportunity to say goodbye (along with the Hunts who are also moving) to our friends in El Paso! Those open houses can get really crazy with all of the kids running around.
We were so busy talking to everyone that we didn't get the opportunity to take a lot of pictures which I regret. Here are a few.
Whetten cousins:
Mollie, Me and Audray (note to self: try not to stand between two gorgeous people)
The 5 year old girls: Bailie, Hailey, and Makenzie:
Um, I think Bailie and Hailey like each other. What do you think? ha ha. These two have GOT to be roomates at BYU. Bailie and Hailey Whetten taking the BYU dorms by storm:
Thanks again Mollie!

1 comment:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

That is NOT how I expected Mollie to look! Not sure how I expected her actually. . . but I am going to correct you and say 3 lovely ladies.