It's amazing how much things can change in one week. We sold our house here in El Paso last week, and then a couple of days later bought a new one in Plainfield, Illinois. The new house reminds me a lot of our current house (the inside anyway) which is great because I am so sad to sell this house.
Basically we lose our awesome view, the balcony, and the winding staircase (my favorite part of my house), but gain some more space, another bedroom, another spot in the garage and a basement. I am SO excited to have a basement again!
Here it is:

From the front door:

The kitchen:

The master bedroom and bath:


Now if I could just find a way to bring the sun with me.............
4 comments:
I love it, Monique! That entry way is amazing!
It's beautiful! Love it.
It's amazing!
Looks like a beautiful home! We are happy for you, but miss you here in Utah!
Post a Comment