Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Holy cow I can't believe Jackson is two! Wait a second.....yes I can. He acts like a two year old (see previous post. ha ha). What I really can't believe is that two years ago today I only had 3 kids and now I have 5.

Well, at least I have an October off from being pregnant. I was pregnant in October of 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2007.

Ok---back from the weird side note. Jackson is two! Yay! His favorite thing to say right now is "Can I have some____?" which is great when he wants some crackers or milk but comes out funny when he says "Can I have some Barney?" or "Can I have some ball?" or Can I have some fire truck?".

Two-year-olds can sure be a handful but they are also very entertaining. He won't be two forever so I'll enjoy it while I can!

Happy Birthday Jacky!




3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

That is soo freaking cute! Can I have some Barney?? Happy birthday my favorite cutest little boy ever! Love you!

Jessie said...

That's a whole lotta pregnant! :)

Happy 2 years, Jackson! He's a cutie!

Renee said...

Yay! Happy Birthday big guy! What a handsome little man, that cute Jackson!