Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School

Wow! The summer went by so fast. Probably because we had so many things going on. I can't believe have a Kindergartner AND a first grader. CRAZY I tell you.
Conal and I were so entertained listening to their conversations this past weekend. Hailey said "Hey Garrison can you do me one little favor? Will you tell me when the bus is here?" She kept asking him a bunch of questions about school. Another time Garrison said "Hailey, let me give a little advice. NEVER go to school on Saturday!" I think that is some pretty sound advice.

Here is our traditional picture in front of the Texas sage:
Leaving for the bus stop:
See ya! Too bad you can't see them sitting next to each other, waving and blowing kisses........its enough to bring a tear to their mother's eye ..........or maybe a lot more than one ;)

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oh they look so cute all ready for school! Good advice, G G!!

Renee said...

Did you crimp Hailey's hair? Love it! That is so sweet that they get to be together on the bus, Garrison is such a great big brother. Hailey is adorable...wasn't it just yesterday that they were just babies?